Saturday, January 30, 2016

cheap cheap cheap

Sometimes, when I'm pawing around through the marked down items at the grocery store, I will find a product that I've never tried before, and I'm not sure if it is even worth the clearance price. It's a hard decision to buy or not to buy.

But I didn't hesitate to pile a bunch of these in my cart...


Talenti Gelato Pops.   They are chocolate covered gelato ice cream bars.

Three in a package for $1.00 !!

My husband ate one (or two) bars after supper and he said "Let's go down to Kroger and see if they have any more left!"

But cooler heads prevailed and we didn't do it. They pack a lot of calories...about 230 in each bar.
Besides that, the freezer is stuffed too full to hold anything else!

I need to rearrange everything and bury about half of these boxes in the back of the freezer.
Out of sight - out of mind!



No comments:

Post a Comment