Wednesday, January 6, 2016

pizza fixings from Trader Joes

I like to shop at Trader Joes, but I'm not in that part of town very often.  Last week I just decided to take the drive over there and buy a few things.

I noticed they sell ready-to-bake pizza dough balls.  I picked up one of those along with some shredded mozzarella and a tub of refrigerated pizza sauce.


The dough was easy to work with. No rising or special treatment required.
 Along with the sauce and cheese, I added green peppers, onions and sun dried tomatoes.


Bake at 350 degrees...but longer than it says on the package.


It makes a good pizza. The dough is flavorful and their sauce is tasty.  I think it's better than many of the pizzas we have tried around town.


All of the products I've tried from Trader Joes have been good and of good quality. I sure wish it was a little closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment