Monday, January 9, 2017

photos from October

I was unloading photos from the camera to the computer and thought I would take a minute and show these photos - from October- of Barbara's donation quilt.

She had collected the blocks in a  quilt block exchange group and wanted to use them in a donation quilt. I told her I would put the blocks together and quilt it.
So here it is all finished...



It turned out so bright and cheerful!  Barbara told me later that she gave the quilt to an elderly "shut-in", a member of her church.


On the back I used this "cheater" quilt fabric...it's printed to look like a quilt.  
I had bought this fabric from a lady who was downsizing and selling off some of her stash, so it helped her out in a small way, gave me a bargain on fabric...and Barbara was able to brighten up her elderly friend's day, who now has a nice quilt to snuggle with. Win-win all around.


 Also in the camera from October...a beautiful fall sunrise....


 It changes so fast...

Here comes the sun...



🙋💗


No comments:

Post a Comment