Wednesday, October 24, 2018

an artist destined for greatness


While we were on vacation the Sasquatch did some house sitting for us, as usual.

I always buy some extra food and snacks for him in appreciation of his keeping an eye on everything while we are away.


When we came home and looked to see what was left in the fridge - Lonnie opened the door to find this...


It's figures of a man and a pig that the Sasquatch sculpted out of the wax coating on those little BabyBel cheeses!  So unexpected it was hilarious to me!  

I asked him if that was supposed to be me and Lonnie, ha ha!

Well, he also did a number of helpful things around the place...including reattaching a few sections of my kitchen backsplash that had pulled loose from the wall, fixing the TV remote, and sawing up a good amount of the limbs on that big pine tree that fell over in the field last winter, and more.

I'd say he more than earned the extra chow!





2 comments:

  1. Cracked me up! What a creative family. He should send a pic to the company and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Now that's an idea. I'm going to look at their website...maybe they hold competitions, lol.

      Delete