Monday, March 23, 2020

Puss and rabbit tale...tail?


Puss the cat is happy for the warmer weather.  She has been outside quite a bit.

Over the winter, she has been bored and restless...following me around the house everywhere and wanting to play or get a good back scratching.

I tried playing a bird video on TV for her.  They actually have them online and on YouTube... made just for cats.

She liked it, but insisted in sitting right up next to the TV.  I'm sure the image was distorted by being so close and it couldn't be good for her eyes.  She would turn around and stare at me with her eyes peeled wide open  but her pupils the size of pinpoints.




No more bird TV for you Puss!

Want to help with the packages?


So, one recent morning, I happened to glance out the window and noticed Puss crouched on the driveway.   Suddenly a small rabbit came hopping by right in front of her.  Of course she pounced on it and they both disappeared behind the car.

I rushed out to scold her but whatever happened was over with.  The rabbit was gone and Puss was acting all innocent.  I looked down and saw what I thought was a bit of fluffy rabbit fur.

Strange, there is both white fluffy undercoat and the outer brown fur. All somehow attached together. No visible skin, no blood.


I think she either bit the tail off the rabbit or stripped the skin off it's tail.
That's horrible.



I let her play with it for a minute but then took it away.



No need to encourage such gruesome behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment