Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Chicken recipe, more iced coffee

I tried another recipe from my quilt group's cookbook...Chili Parmesan Chicken...


It was really quick and easy - a good week night dinner.  Mine turned out a bit dry. I think if I made it again, I would coat the chicken breasts in mayonnaise before rolling in the parmesan mixture. I've seen a similar recipe that uses mayonnaise.


Unrelated,  but aren't you tired of seeing everything "pumpkin spice" flavor?
It has worn out it's welcome.  It seems like every restaurant is featuring a limited time drink or dessert that is "pumpkin spice", not to mention all the special edition items at the grocery.

I gave in to the hype and bought this bottle of coffee flavoring syrup.  It has a weird taste in hot coffee but makes really good iced coffee.


No calories and no carbs...but I add a generous splash of whole milk  along with the coffee. 

Lonnie poured a spoonful of it over a slice of custard pie...he said it was pretty tasty like that.

I ordered it on Amazon (Here).   This one bottle is enough for now, but I might consider ordering another next fall.






No comments:

Post a Comment