Friday, October 22, 2021

the answer is 33

 This is a little embarrassing but funny too.


The Sasquatch signed up for some online surveys that paid off with big discounts on certain products.

He knows I wear only "Crocs" shoes now, so he chose to do their survey then asked if I'd like to use his discount.  Well sure!

It was a heck of a deal so I picked out 3 pair (he only got one pair) and placed the order. I liked all 3 pairs when they arrived but when I put them away I noticed that I was running out of room for shoes.

I wondered how many I really did have...so got them all out to count...



So the answer is 33.

 But whoops, I forgot about a pair of boots down in the front closet plus a really old pair that I wear for yard work. Oh yeah and a pair of old flip flops.

So make that 36!


The cat and I stared at each other wide-eyed with surprise!

Actually there are some duplicates in the collection.  The ones I wear a lot get worn smooth at the heels and get relegated for only doing yard work...so I have replacements ready.


Yep, I need to lay off the shoe shopping for the next 10 or 12 years!

P.S.  Don't tell Lonnie! Shhhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment