Monday, May 14, 2018

all purple flowers are blooming

It sure is nice to see some spring blooms.  But it seems like nearly all of mine are purple.

Especially in this area. That's May Night Salvia in the front and large Iris in the back.


These smaller Siberian Iris are also in the above photo but hard to see - so here's a close up.


I like the mix and contrast of the Siberians with the larger Iris.


In the same bed but blooming only at the top of the arch...are my Clematis - also purple.


Later in this same area my purple butterfly bush will be blooming.

I do have some different color in another bed...these pretty peach colored Iris and also some bi-color Iris there in the rear.


And, the Peony is blooming - white.

And a Viburnum - also white.



Wouldn't it be a sight if all things bloomed at the same time, like in a Thomas Kincade painting?
It would be overwhelming though.
I like all things blooming in their turn.  So what will be next?   I think maybe Daylillies.



No comments:

Post a Comment