Thursday, February 28, 2019

Fiskars product warranty

I use a lot of Fiskars products. Not only scissors and quilting rulers, but also outdoor hand pruners, pruning saw, shovels and other tools.

I had noticed they offered a lifetime warranty on their products but, until now, I have never tried to take advantage of it.

One of my Fiskars quilting rulers had the markings wearing off.
Actually I think it started when I first got the ruler and peeled the protective clear adhesive film off of it.  At that time a few spots of the piant stuck to the film.  It was still useable but over time, more of the lines started wearing off.



I went to the Fiskars website and all I had to do was fill out a form and upload this photo of the ruler.

(The ruler is not broken. It's made at an angle to cut...angles!)


In about 10 days a new ruler arrived!


It isn't just like the one I had but I think it will be more useful.

I noticed this one is just in shrink wrapped plastic. They may have had a lot of trouble with the adhesive film.  

What a good company...standing behind their products and true to their word.  
I will be a loyal customer and choose their brand over others.



No comments:

Post a Comment