Tuesday, June 2, 2020

a couple of strange things

A couple of strange things that I've seen recently...both kind of funny.

First, I'd gone to Sam's Club on a Sunday afternoon. I usually never go on the weekend because they can get crowded.
They were crowded and I had to wait in line to get in. As I got closer to the entrance I couldn't figure out what I was seeing....there under that shopping cart.



Someone's wig all caught up in the wheel of the shopping cart.  What do you suppose the story could be here?   I had to get closer for a better photo.  People in line began to laugh and start talking about it.  Did it blow off someone's head?  Maybe it got ripped off in a girl fight?  Did they even try to get it loose?


Some poor Sam's employee will have the job of cutting it out of there I suppose.


Here is the second thing.  I was pulling out of the Kroger parking lot and again couldn't believe my eyes.  Someone fishing in a drainage ditch!


When I got closer I saw it was a teenage boy.  He was probably bored and looking for anything to do since school has been closed for so long and the virus restrictions have caused so many other activities to be canceled.
Or maybe he just really loves fishing!


He sensed that I had slowed down behind him and turned around.  I asked if there were really fish in there and he said yes, there are.


I wished him good luck but I hope he wasn't planning to eat any fish he catches out of there!




No comments:

Post a Comment