Wednesday, October 21, 2020

relaxing fall evening

 It's close to a deadline for finishing up this top secret quilt.  It's a group quilt and I am adding the finishing touches.

I took advantage of this lovely fall evening to sit out back and finish sewing down the binding (the dark blue outer edge).  For my own quilts I always sew it down on the machine, but hand stitching the last edge is really the correct and nicer looking way to do it.

It's hard to see, but I have the quilt folded in a plastic bag...only pulling out the edge I'm working on in an effort to keep it clean.


Well, what's this?   I am wearing two different color shoes again. At least I haven't left the house today.
I'm going to have to get better lighting in my closet, or maybe just keep my shoes better organized.



As usual, Puss is by my side.  It's lucky she doesn't like to sit on my lap or she would be trying to sleep on this quilt I'm finishing.



I'll be able to show this quilt in a few days and tell all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment