Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Christmas morning

 We had a brief snow flurry on Christmas morning.

Not enough to cover the ground, but it looked pretty while it was falling.




I was late getting my heated bird water bowl set up this year. It's only been out a couple of days.  These Eastern Bluebirds (below) were looking for a drink.

I know they are hard to see in the photo, but there are three at the bowl...there at the edge of the porch.  I haven't been seeing them around so I suppose they are passing through.






We had a quiet and relaxing Christmas Day.  Our dinner was chili and a ham braid and snacky type foods.   Of course there were cookies and 2 different candy and nut boxes we had received as gifts.

Usually, I'm the photo taker on the holiday so I 'm rarely actually in the photos.
I took a couple of selfies to make up for it.





Happy New Year to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment