Friday, February 12, 2021

quiet morning

We had a nice relaxing, no-obligations morning. We are content.

I did some non-challenging sewing while listening to some instrumental music on YouTube. 

I could do without them showing those cookies on the screen though!


Looking to my left, there is Lonnie, doing his morning bible study.  I know...he is looking at his phone but he sometimes looks up definitions and meanings during his studies.


Puss is in the room with me snoozing in the sun on her cat tree.


Usually around this time of year we take a Caribbean cruise.  I miss that but I wouldn't switch places right now.

This is what I'm sewing...a log cabin quilt from a kit. 


I only meant to make a start on it but it's so fun seeing how the different fabrics come together it's hard to stop working on it.


There are 80 blocks total to be made so maybe it's better to spread out the sewing sessions for this one.

That calls for more quiet leisurely mornings!



No comments:

Post a Comment