Thursday, July 27, 2023

Concrete is finished

 The concrete workers were back this week as promised, to pour the concrete in the new garage.


The truck drivers are really skilled at maneuvering those big trucks around.


The men worked all day until up in the afternoon...then the ownercame back that evening to cut joint lines in the concrete.

I'm glad he asked me earlier if I wanted a concrete pad at each entrance. It looks nice and the dirt moving man will be able to level out around it.




It seems so strange that the building goes up first then concrete afterwards.
They know what they are doing  though and everything looks good.

Now just waiting for the dirt moving man to come back and finish.



I spent the day in the sewing room where I could look out and watch the work progress.
My quilt blocks are all sewn together and the borders are ready to sew on.


This quilt should be finished well before the September wedding date.


No comments:

Post a Comment