Monday, April 8, 2019

Why yes, these are quadruple "E"s !



Yep, I am wearing size 4E !  But it's not the good kind of EEEE....it's my feet.


The shoes I have been wearing for yard work and mowing these last few years were all shrunken and curled at the toes when I got them out this spring.  I thought they might soften up if I wore them awhile but instead they were pressing on my toenails and causing a problem there.

So I had to do some shoe shopping. I didn't even bother with trying on women's athletic shoes. They are all too narrow.  Actually many of the men's were too narrow for me as well...until I noticed these wide width 4E shoes.  The ugliest ones in the store, but ahhhh! Lots of toe room!  And only $14.97!

    


I must have inherited these feet from my dad.   He wears very wide size shoes too.



Now, since you had to listen to my shoe story, I will show a coupe of pretty photos.  Everyone has been commenting that the trees are blooming so beautifully this spring. I am sure you've noticed them too.
This is my Redbud in the back yard. There are a few blooming in the woods around us too.


Here is the dwarf apple tree also in the back yard. Just a couple of weeks ago I was doubting if it even had any life left in it.  


Within a matter of days it went from dormant to fully bloomed out like this.



Well, time to go out and start that mower and try out my lovely new shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment