Monday, July 29, 2019

some organizing accomplished

When the temperature is hovering around 90 degrees or more, I just can't take the heat.
Maybe a little yard work in the morning and again in evening when the shadows come over the flower beds. 

So, I am trying to make good use of my time hiding inside with the air conditioning.

I have gotten my sewing room tidy and organized...


No piles of fabric and books taking up all the room on the cutting table!

I even hung those decorative plates that have been stashed away behind the dresser for years - waiting for me to decide to hang them up.  Hmmm...would they look better lined up closer to the window and higher?  I think so.



Projects organized and everything dusted and vacuumed!


Let's see how long it stays this way.

And I have been working on the "Y" quilt.  These are not all sewn together, just laid out to be sure I have enough.


I still need to make the filler sections for the edges.

I hope the mischevious Puss will leave this alone until I can get it sewn together!







No comments:

Post a Comment