Friday, June 13, 2014

baby bunny

What could be any cuter than a baby bunny?

He is a little bit hard to see in the photo...he blends in...and he is standing very still!
 I have seen two of them in the yard recently but this one was just racing around in the mulch bed by himself this evening.

I took these pictures from my kitchen window. He is getting a little nervous and zoomed off after I snapped this photo. He is really hard to see here... he is still between the rocks.




Minutes later...here is skunk. He certainly doesn't blend in. He has been coming up in the yard fairly regularly. So far he has been a gentleman...no bullying, no spraying.
Just comes to look for dropped seeds at the bird feeder and to get a good long drink of water.


I've also been seeing a big raccoon , but it's darker when he comes out and I can't get a good photo of him.


It sure was a  lovely early summer evening. I always enjoy this view to the east.



No comments:

Post a Comment