Tuesday, February 16, 2016

what I've been sewing

My Homemakers quilt group, Crazy Quilters, is starting a new "block of the month" project for those who want to participate.

This time, each block actually represents a month. For instance, this first block for January is a snowflake (okay...use your imagination).
Mine will look better once I get it pressed.



I am still working on my 2015 block of the month quilt. I have it pin basted and ready for quiltilng.


I want to finish it up before our meeting next week so I can take it in for show and tell.

Next on the list is to make a couple of walker bags for a donation project that my other group is doing, then I will be quilting another small quilt for a friend who wants to donate it for a charity too.

And there is more after that! I like to have a lot of stuff waiting for me to do though, it keeps me moving forward with projects so I can scratch them off the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment