Friday, May 1, 2015

hello pool


Here is a welcome sight! The pool company here to open the pool.


They do it so fast and the pool is ready for swimming when they leave...except the water is way too cold right now.



I swept off the decking and got my new lounger cushion out. Now I am ready for hot weather!

While I was sweeping, the thought of a snake popped into my mind, and no kidding, I turned around and there he was!


He wasn't thrilled with all the activity and just wanted to get the heck out of there.

I t looks like he might be ready to lose his skin. See how he is whitish and dull looking instead of shiny black?

It's almost as startling to come across a skin laying somewhere as it is to see the actual snake.  You immediately start looking around to see if the snake is still nearby!






No comments:

Post a Comment