Saturday, July 19, 2014

critters in the yard


We see so many wild animals in our yard. Most are there to see what seeds have been dropped from the bird feeder or maybe get a drink from the bird bath.

It's hard to get a good picture of anything since I usually have to take it from inside the house.

A wild mother turkey with her babies. Actually there are 5 of them. They look pretty newly hatched.


One morning there were bunnies frolicking by the pool.  Watch out, you'll get your hare wet!


I wish this photo was more clear. It's 3 baby crows drinking from the birdbath at once. It made me think of the "rub-a-dub-dub three men in a tub" rhyme. Their parents were watching from near by.


A little lizard in my flower pot. He was very still. I believe he thought he was invisible.



A masked bandit! This raccoon comes out when it starts getting dark. He is pretty shy and runs off when he realizes I am sitting on the porch!


It's been awhile since I have seen the skunk. I hope nothing has happened to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment