Thursday, July 24, 2014

more and different concrete

Shown below are two mounds of concrete in our back field...mostly out of sight...until I cut grass...then they are a problem.


They have been here since last June when the driver of this concrete truck decided that the area behind the pool house would be an appropriate place to rinse and empty his tank.


At first I thought it was just a pile of rocks and maybe crumbly concrete..


But no, it is hard concrete...so I kept avoiding dealing with it.

Now I have finally pried them up.


I was going to take them back to the sink hole, but I see they are nice and flat on the bottom and they would make good stepping stones.  Hmmm, where do I need some stepping stones ?



I am thinking this over, I might have a spot for them. I will let you know if it works out.






No comments:

Post a Comment