Thursday, January 22, 2015

a small change to my blog

I have added something new here on my blog.

Just under the heading "darlaville"...you will see a gold color stripe with the words "home" and "2013 quilts"

Think of these words as tabs on folders in a filing cabinet. If you click the tab labeled "home" you will always see the newest post I've posted.

The other tab, "2013 quilts" is different. When you click on that you will see a page with pictures of quilts I made in 2013.  This page will always stay the same.

Over the next few weeks I will be adding a tab for each year, with quilts I made in those years (except the ones I am too embarrassed of to show!).  I am adding these as sort of a back up...in case I ever lose photos from my computer.

I am hoping this works out and doesn't slow everything down or something.



Unrelated..but these are geese on the lake at Bernheim Forest.


No comments:

Post a Comment