Wednesday, August 17, 2016

what I've been sewing

I sewed the borders on Barbara's donation quilt...and got it pin basted.

It's all rumpled and mussy in this picture because I didn't smooth it back out when I laid it down for a photo. Sorry!

Here's a close up. I like the color combination of this block...

Since I had it all ready for quilting, I couldn't resist taking it up stairs and getting a few stitches in.

I think the quilting on this one will go pretty fast. I'm making larger loops and it's not a huge quilt.

I have also made two different starts on a baby quilt. The first one just didn't seem right for some reason.
I will be showing photos of that too - when I get a bit more done on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment