Saturday, September 13, 2014

what I am reading

Birds & Blooms magazines.

My mother has a subscription to these magazines and gave me this stack of them when I was there earlier this week.


They are full of nice close-up photos of different kinds of birds and articles on their habits and behaviors, tips on attracting birds to your yard, and more.
Also included...pictures and articles about flower gardening...with lots of helpful information, pictures of crafty yard art and other inspirational ideas.

I intended to look at them and pass them along to someone else who might enjoy them...but I think I might save a few back to look at this winter when the skies are gloomy and I'm stuck inside.  That's a good time for collecting ideas for spring flower gardening.

2 comments:

  1. I love B&B! One of my guild ladies gave me a stack to use for a kids craft class & I had to 'read' them all before I let the kids loose with scissors, lol. ~toryam

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting! Kid's crafts sounds like a great use for old magazines...especially like the B&B with their close-in wildlife pictures.

    ReplyDelete