Wednesday, November 26, 2014

a smart phone!

Last week my husband's cell phone disappeared, and since his smart phone service contract was up...he decided he would prefer to go back to a standard type cell phone.

Before he chose a new phone and contract, I did a little research online to see what kinds of deals and pay-as-you-go plans were out there..but he ended up staying with the same provider.

Since this was all fresh on my mind, I stopped and looked at the phone display at Kroger...and they had a deal I couldn't pass up.

This android smart phone for $9.99 !!!  (Was $49.99)


As you can see on the box, I can spend as little as $19.99 every 90 days for service that includes talk, texting (which seems to be what most people prefer now), and data (internet and email).

That little phone on the upper left is the one I have been using for years, and really, it's  fine because I don't talk on the phone much at all. It doesn't even have a camera. I have kept service on it by buying $10 worth of minutes every year.  That's how little I talk.

But while my husband had the smart phone, I really appreciated it for the other handy features it had so I am happy to find something similar that is budget friendly. Having the camera on it will be nice too, since I like to take pictures to share here on my blog.

I will go through a test period before I give up my trusty $10 a year phone, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment