Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Nashville - final part

The second day in Nashville was meetings in the morning. Lonnie attended  but I just hung out in our room...sewing and enjoying the view.

That evening was the main event, dinner and awards.



I forgot to take a picture of my dinner plate, but I do have one of my handsome date...my very own Hunt Brother.


He was called up on stage a couple of times. Here to give an award.  The professional photographer kept getting in the way when I was trying to get photos...hmmph!


After the event we stopped in the hall to look at this Nascar car that the pizza company had primarily sponsored a while back. They parked it right in the hotel. Unfortunately it didn't win anything major. That's all I really know about it.


The next morning there was a nice buffet breakfast at the hotel.


Here are brothers Jimmy, Don and Lonnie. 



As if we hadn't eaten enough over the weekend...Jimmy told us he was stopping at a place called Hattie B's Fried Chicken, to get a carryout order to take home...so Lonnie decided we'd follow him over and get some too.  Imagine smelling fried chicken for an entire 2 1/2 hour drive.  We should have put it in the trunk!

A nice weekend,  but we were glad to get home.








No comments:

Post a Comment