Monday, June 27, 2016

ordinary Sunday

I like the long daylight hours in the evening, but this early sunrise is for the birds!
It's hard to sleep when it starts getting light outside so early.



Nothing new or different for Sunday dinner...beef and cheese burritos with enchilada sauce, refried beans with colby-jack cheese, baked sweet potato halves, corn muffins made with Chi Chi's cornbread mix, and a tossed green salad with blueberries, mandarin oranges and pumpkin seeds. 


When my Chopper and the Sasquatch got there, I found out they had just eaten at a Mexican restaurant on Friday, when they were running an errand together.
But, they didn't seem to mind having Mexican food again and they were willing to take home a few leftovers.


 Lonnie has been thinking about coconut cream pie since last week when I took one to my Dad for Fathers Day...so I decided to make one for dessert and a chocolate pie too.

The chocolate pie set up nicely...


But the stupid coconut pie there in the back, turned out to be one of those pies that just pours out of it's crust when you remove a slice.


I'm pretty sure it will all be eaten anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment