Monday, August 4, 2014

bible class picnic

One of the members of Lonnie's bible class had the whole group (and me) over to their farm for their annual summer picnic.
They aren't farming anymore, now it's acres of lush green grass.

They pulled their hay wagon up in the yard for everyone to place their potluck dishes. Cute idea...it made a good buffet!

One of the members picked up trays of Chick Filet chicken breasts and everyone else brought vegetables, salads and desserts.
 I made deviled eggs - and of course someone else did too.



Lonnie found his twin...or on second thought, maybe it's just that their shirts are matching.


The weather was good, not too hot. Perfect picnic weather.

I'm getting just like the older woman on "Golden Girls" ...I am carrying my purse around...on a picnic!
(well, my camera was in there)


Later there were bean bag toss games. I didn't do very well but Lonnie's team won a few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment