Saturday, March 19, 2016

doing some sewing

I really need to clean and oil my sewing machine but I wanted to get my "block of the month" for February finished first.

In this quilt each block represents a month...but we get our instructions at our meeting near the end of the month...so it's making me feel like I'm behind already.

At the February meeting we got the pattern for this block with Valentine hearts...


It went together pretty easy, but I did disobey the directions and used a printed background instead of a solid beige!

I had taken a photo of everyone's finished January blocks...snowflakes.



I see only five snowflake blocks there but I think a couple more of the ladies are participating too.
They must be camera shy!

Now I'll do some maintenance on my machine and catch up on a couple of other projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment