Friday, May 16, 2014

our favorite burgers

We went to our favorite burger place...WW Cousins. They have opened this second location on Outer Loop...much closer for us.



If you have never been here, it's definitely worth a try. The burgers are the best but they have other food too.  This toppings bar makes it fun. Besides the regular stuff you might normally put on your burger, there are lots of other toppings to try...relishes, peanuts, hot peppers, sauerkraut, and more.



When we first started going I would try a lot of different things on my burger.

Now I have narrowed it down to , lettuce , tomato, salad dressing, onion, jalapeƱos, and green olives.  Keep it simple, I always say ( not!).


That is a 1/3 pound burger. We used to get the half pounders but these smaller ones will fill you up.

While we were out we stopped for a few things at Sams Club, where I used this "free sample" vending machine.

You scan your membership card and it plays a short ad...and then dispenses a sample packet of Kleenex.


Not all that amazing, maybe...it's just something I've never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment